Saturday 28 May 2016

New Look

New Look

New Look petite skirt
newlook.com

New Look red bandana
newlook.com


I have recently found myself on New Look's website a lot recently and have found myself finding something I like each and every time. I could honestly be spending a fortune on their clothes and accessories recently but have had to restrain myself! I thought I would just share a few things with you that I've found on their website that I would love to purchase. 
Bomber jackets are such a huge trend at the moment and I absolutely LOVE them! This particular one is a silk floral printed one which I think would jazz up a simple outfit. I think this type of jacket is perfect for the upcoming summer evenings when it gets a bit chilly. 
The Bardot style is still really popular everywhere and I don't feel I own enough of it! This denim look dress is perfect for summer and I think would actually pair really well with the bomber jacket and actually the espadrilles pictured, such a cute looking outfit! 
If you don't normally check out New Look's website then I would definitely recommend doing so as there are so many great pieces for the upcoming summer months, if we ever get any more nice weather in the UK! Fingers crossed!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig