Monday 12 March 2012

March Glossybox - The Harrods Edition









After all the hype for this box it has finally arrived! Although we pretty much knew what was going to be in the boxes, I guess it was still a little bit exciting due to the fact that it's the Harrods Edition! After the February box being a let down I think this box was more exciting due to everyone talking about it but I do like the surprise of not knowing what products are actually going to be in the box! So the products I received in this box are:

1. Narcuso Rodriguez - For Her perfume
2. Molton Brown - Heavenly ginger lily moisture bath & shower
3. YSL - Forever youth liberator serum
4. Burberry beauty - Lip mist copper no.202
5. Clarins - Extra firming body cream

I must say my favourite products are the perfume (it smells gorgeous) and the Molton Brown bath & shower, most probably because of the lovely smell again! Although I love these products I'm excited for the next box as I love surprises!

Are you impressed with the special edition box? xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig