Thursday 22 March 2012

Sally Hansen HD Digital




Again this is a promised blog from a while back but I've been so busy with work I haven't had any time to blog or even paint my nails! But tonight I finally found some well needed me time. I've always used Sally Hansen nail strengthener so when I realised that she had a range of nail colours then I had to buy one to try them out. So I browsed eBay and bought this vibrant pink its called '06 digital' and I found it for a bargain 99p + postage! I absolutely LOVE this colour, it really does stand out so much and really is a hi-definition colour as the bottle states! This varnish comes in many other colours so right after I've finished this blog I'm going back on eBay to try and find some more! Have you tried any of these nail varnishes?! xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig