Saturday 10 March 2012

H&M must haves











H&M has always been one of my favourite shops as they have so many different styles and at really affordable prices. So I've been browsing the website and found these lovely beauties that I would love to get my hands on! The embellished blouse I actually saw on someone elses blog and fell in love.. but for £30 I found it slightly pricey.. a girl can dream. Next the 2 vests I also fell in love with as I love wearing patterned vests/tops as I believe although they look casual, they could always be dressed up as well! The next 2 blouses are very similar both in shape and also colour. The first one is lovely and I saw it in store and it's material is lovely and soft. The pattern is also lovely , in fashion and bright for the summer! The second one is very plain and again can either be dressed up or down and at a bargain price on the net for £7.99. Finally the trousers I love. H&M seem to love this pattern at the moment (who can blame them) as I've found it in these trousers, blouse, top and dress!! Although I love all of these I may have to wait until next pay day to get my hands on them...
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the embellished collared shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice sence of style, you go girl, keep up with this. Your beautiful! I would love to follow you, if you want you can visit my blog and follow me, and I'll follow you back :) xxx

    Love Kristina xxxx

    http://chicsenteur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Cannot wait to get my hands on these, hehe :-) I followed your blog on blog lovin' please follow back! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I love H&M!
    I'm definitely following your blog as well ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2 tank tops, their so casual yet stylish! :)

    I followed your blog, please follow me back, I would really appreciate it! :)

    xoxo, The O.G.I.T

    theothergirlintown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know you had a blog! I've followed!

    sianemilyl.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig