Monday 23 June 2014

Benefit gimme brow


The minute I say that I'll be posting more I leave it longer than usual, how does that even work ha ha. I haven't even been on my laptop since Thursday, it's now Monday, that's a crazy amount of time! But I've just been super busy so I apologise for the lack of posts over the past week or so but I'm back with this beauty from Benefit.

This marvelous invention has added fibres which help give the appearance of naturally thicker and fuller brows with just a few sweeps of the brush. Easy huh? Benefit say:

"Bring on the brows! This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair…creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping." 

So the brush, the teeny tiny brush is perfect for brows. It just fits meaning you can really work to build up your brows naturally in all the nooks and crannys, filling any sparse areas. With this brush there are no worries about getting it all on the skin around your brows due to it's size. I find this small brush so easy to work with meaning I can really focus on shaping and filling without worrying about getting it everywhere. 
This product comes in two shades: light/medium and medium/deep. I have the shade medium/deep as naturally my hair is a very dark brown so this shade suits me perfectly. Benefit say that to match your shade get a section of hair from right underneath near the roots to get the best colour match. The darker shade can be quite dark once built up so it's best to get the right shade for yourself.

The formula of this product is just great, a tinted gel with the added fibres just glide onto your brows effortlessly. It's super quick and easy to apply making those dreaded brows a nice job in your make up routine. It's not an overly wet gel so it dries quickly and evenly but also you're not left with crispy looking brows, which is not a good look. The tiny fibres in this product really grip to your brow hair leaving them instantly fuller looking and just magnificent. Everyday I'm impressed with the results from this product and due to always having that morning rush to work I love that it's so quick, quicker than any other brow product but with amazing results.

Overall I am in love with this product and I will definitely repurchase this in the future. It's just so effortlessly brilliant and I'm all for an amazing, easy make up product. This just ticks all of the boxes for my brows and I couldn't recommend enough. Go buy it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It sounds great!! I'll have to try it! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig