Thursday 19 November 2015

Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder




If you read my latest Boots haul then you'll know I was on the look out for a new bronzer. I wanted a new one mainly because the one I've been using up until now had slight shimmer in it. For the Autumnal months and colder weather I wanted a matte one, I've had to get over the fact that it is no longer Summer. So whilst browsing the Boots website I came across this one from Bourjois and it's their Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder.

I didn't particularly shop around for matte bronzers but I do love Bourjois as a brand and my previous bronzer is also from Bourjois. I picked shade 21 which I believe to be the lightest of two, although it was difficult to figure out on the website. But since it arriving and using it, it's definitely the perfect shade for my skin tone. Also because this is a matte bronzer, it could be used as a contour as well.

I love using this bronzer as it's perfect for everyday use but you can really amp it up for the evening too. It's really pigmented and you barely need any to get that sun kissed look. I tend to apply this on the areas the sun would tend to fall on, although obviously no sun in the UK right now. We can pretend right? It's really blendable and easy to work with which is perfect for me because I'm not the best at make up, I'm learning!

Overall this is such a great matte bronzer and I will definitely continue using this through the cold, Winter months. I would definitely recommend this if you too are looking for a matte bronzer. Also Boots have 3 for 2 on make up so you can grab a couple of other things that have been on your wish list for a while too :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig