Friday 20 November 2015

NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee



This was the one product that I've wanted to get my hands on for a very long time. I jumped at the chance when Boots began stocking the brand, NYX, and it immediately went into my basket. Ever since I purchased this, I've pretty much been wearing it at every chance I've had.

This butter gloss is in the shade Crème Brulee which if you know me well, just about sums me up. It's the perfect everyday nude lip shade which is where my love lies, with nude lipsticks. The doe foot applicator makes precision easy and also allows you to build up the product easily. This gloss glides on effortlessly and doesn't leave my lips feeling sticky in anyway. That's the one thing I dislike about lip glosses and it really puts me off, but this one doesn't leave that horrible feeling on the lips.

The pigmentation of this product is just the right amount, after just one application it leaves the lips looking really natural. I really only ever apply this once and the colour pay off is perfect for me. The word 'butter' in this gloss really deserves to be there as this product is definitely buttery. It just leaves the lips looking and feeling super soft. I suffer with severe dry lips but this product doesn't affect that, it glides over and does moisturise them slightly when wearing.

Overall I'm super impressed with this product and as I've mentioned, it hasn't really left my lips! I definitely want to invest in more shades of these so if you have any recommendations then please leave them in the comments below! Also any other NYX product you think I should try, I'd love to hear :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really want to give the NYX Butter Glosses a go! I've seen so many shades I want. I may have to order some after Christmas. :P

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig