Friday 13 November 2015

I Spent Even More Money On Make Up...





When Boots have 3 for 2 on all make up I cannot resist. I purchased six make up items that I really don't need but wanted, isn't that always the story? There were actually a few new releases make up wise and after watching some YouTube videos about the best of the high street brands, I obviously needed to try those too right.

Firstly influenced by Fleur from FleurDeForce I picked up the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette. I'm not one to always wear eye shadow but when I do I like to have choice depending on what I'm wearing. In this palette there are six neutral shades which are all totally wearable for everyday and on a night out. This palette was as cheap as chips so I'm looking forward to see if it's any good.

Next is a new product from Barry M and it's their Flawless Colour Correcting Primer. This particular one is aimed at redness but there is just a normal one on offer too. I've always said I find it hard to find high street primers so when I saw this one I knew I wanted to try it out. I then picked up the new Rimmel Super Curler Mascara which I read mixed reviews about. This mascara is supposed to curl your lashes without the need to use an eyelash curler. I'm not sure whether this will work or not but I'm excited to see whether it does or not as I'd love to not curl my eyelashes daily!

I then picked up the Bourjois Brow Natural as my current brow product is nearly all gone basically. Unfortunately when I went to try this product out, it didn't work. I took it back to Boots to get another but it was the same so I didn't bother again. This was a shame as I love using felt tip like brow products but it simply just wasn't meant to be.

Next is the Revlon Colorstay Concealer which I have wanted to try for a very long time. I've heard it is supposed to be a dupe for the Nars concealer which I do really like. Hence why I wanted to try this one as it's a fraction of the price. Finally I picked up the Bourjois Mat Illusion Bronzing Powder simply because I wanted a matte bronzer. I've got the Bourjois chocolate bronzer but it does have some shimmer in it which for the autumnal/winter months I didn't want. I do love Bourjois as a brand so thought I would stick with it and found this matte one which I haven't heard anything about so thought I would give it a go.

That's it for this Boots haul (again). I definitely need to stop buying make up for quite a while now and use up more that I have in my stash. I do love when Boots do 3 for 2 though as it's such a good time to save money and try out new things you've always wanted too. I hope you all have a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig