Sunday 29 April 2012

Oh so natural Glossybox



I agree with most people who are saying that it feels like ages since the last Glossybox? Well it finally arrived only a few days before it's May! Hopefully the next box will come quicker than this one. Anyway, since I first signed up for Glossybox, my first box has BY FAR always been the best box I've received, I am quite happy with this box and it has been better than some of the others I've received but I wasn't fully happy. Simply because some of the products I would just never use, for example I'm not into using styling gel or lip liner. Apart from this I'm happy with this months box. I think everytime I hope for next months box to get better and am always slightly disappointed but I still keep hoping for a box like my first one! :-)

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum
Inika Cosmetics Certified Lip Liner 
Monu Professional Skincare Hand & Nail Cream
Fig & Rouge Lipbalm - Cherry and Vanilla
Philip B Styling Gel

What did you guys think of this months box?!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. wow, so many lovely things *_* i wish our boxes would put so much good stuff in it... -.-'
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig