Saturday 22 November 2014

Space NK haul


My first EVER Space NK order has arrived! I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time and I finally took the plunge when I saw there was a free delivery offer on. I restricted myself rather a lot and could have really damaged my bank balance. But I stuck to the two main things I've wanted to call mine and I'm really excited about both. Also I'm just in a general excited mood as I'm off to see the new Hunger Games Mockingjay film this evening!! I cannot flippin' wait :-D

First I picked up the much raved about Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla. I was actually pretty worried about the shade as I just had to guess off of the internet but after looking at many swatches etc I chose Vanilla. It's pretty much perfect for the winter months but I think in the summer months I may have to opt for a shade darker. This was pretty pricey at £22, hence why I had put it off for quite some time, but I'm glad I took the plunge. I have started using this and I am very much in love but stay tuned for a full review in the future.

Secondly I picked the Malin + Goetz 10% Sulfur Paste which I haven't heard too much about but what I have heard was all amazing reviews. Again a pretty pricey product at £16.50 but I was hopeful. This is basically an acne/spot treatment which aims to help reduce breakouts. I hear you all screaming saying not another spot treatment Natalie! But it was a must. Again I have already tried out this product and I can say I was pleasantly surprised but again keep checking back for a full review.

I also got to choose a pack of three samples with my order. I did just pick at random but the three I received are pictured above. I think receiving samples with a beauty order is such a nice touch and when you're spending quite a bit of money it's nice to try something new which you may love.

And that's my first Space NK haul complete! I'm super happy with the things I purchased and may even have another haul lined up from them when I can make myself click that complete order button. If you're after either of these products you can get them from the Space NK website here. Happy weekend! :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Space NK is fab but it's not good on the bank balance cries, and if you need a concealer Nars is one of the best to go for,,,,

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig