Sunday 30 November 2014

Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes


I recently reviewed the Yes To cucumber facial wipes and after using those I just had to pick up another pack from the range. As I like a bit of variety I did go for a different scent and claim and these ones were actually from the Feel Unique sale - bonus! So what do Yes To say about these wipes:

'These Cleansing Facial Wipes are formulated with Blueberries and Coconut to gently cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin all in one. With Lemon Peel and Apple to help brighten the appearance of your skin, these are a great addition to our Age Refresh collection. They leave your skin feeling clean, youthful, and glowy!'

If you've read my other review on these wipes (if not you can here) you will know that I loved those ones. The main difference between these blueberry ones and the cucumber ones I believe is the smell. I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of the blueberry smell, it's quite sharp and hits you when you get a wipe out of the pack. Having said that, the smell doesn't stick around for long (and some of you will love the smell it's just preference) and the actual facial wipe is just as great. Although I'm not quite fighting off the aging issue just yet I love that these wipes cleanse and moisturise in one step. So if I am feeling super lazy then this one wipe does it all for you.

As I said in my previous review on these the size of the wipes is great and perfect for removing my whole face of make up. These wipes just all round feel slightly luxurious which is great as to be honest, it's the really lazy option! I have also recently been looking into products to give my skin a bit of a glow, which these wipes claim. If I'm honest I haven't noticed much of a difference since using these and a glow in my skin. But they definitely do leave my skin feeling clean which is exactly what you want once you've removed your make up.

Overall these are great wipes I may just stray from this particular scent in the future for me. You can buy them here from Boots for £3.99 which again is a great price. I'd love to know branch out into the Yes To brand and try something other than facial wipes so any suggestions in the comments would be very much appreciated :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig