Wednesday 25 March 2015

Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Moisturiser





I've never really taken much interest in moisturisers until a few months back when my skin decided to completely change. My skin turned really dry in patches but I still had my oily t zone as well. I actually received this for my birthday as I had heard many great reviews about it. I'm not normally one to spend a lot of money on skin care myself but it's such a lovely treat when bought for you as a present. So as I've said I've never had dry skin before so it's all new to me and I really needed something that would keep my dry patches hydrated throughout the day.

The packaging of this product is lovely, simple and classy. I've always loved Clinique's packaging, it feels luxurious which is key due to the price you pay. The product is just as luxurious as the packaging. It's such a light weight moisturiser which comes in a gel formula. It sinks into my skin fairly quickly although I do like to leave this, before applying my make up, for as long as possible. This is just because I really like to make sure that my dry patches are really hydrated before applying products which may not be as hydrating.

This product not only works wonders on my dry patches but also works well on my oily patches too. I was slightly sceptical as to whether this would work on my oily patches due to it being a hydrating moisturiser but it really does. My dry patches are relieved of most, if not all of their dryness. It leaves my skin not feeling as tight where my skin is really dry. I really love using this moisturiser daily and think it really helps my skin throughout the day. I can find that my blemishes start to become dry later on in the day but it initially lasts a really long time. When applying my make up my blemishes are hydrated and therefore easy to cover up which is perfect for me.

Overall I think this moisturiser is actually great for all skin types but especially for dry skin. I find that this works much better than any other moisturiser I've used for my dry skin and also for helping my blemishes. It is however on the expensive side, costing £34 for this size. You can buy it here from the Clinique website. I'd love to hear if you've tried this product and your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I may have to look into this as whilst I use Clinique's moisturising gel at the moment, I would like to try something else when my skin is super dry!

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig