Tuesday 10 March 2015

Mark Hill No Knots



I'm always looking for a product to help me with my barnet and the knots it gets itself into. Unfortunately I have been blessed with knotty hair which can tend to turn itself into one big dread lock. I do find it hard to locate detangling sprays that aren't aimed at children, there are very limited options. This one was recently on offer in Boots for around £3, so I grabbed it and wanted to see if it would get to work on my hair.

So I've been using this ever since I purchased it actually as my previous one had completely run out. The packaging is very Mark Hill, easily recognisable, and stand out. It's not completely to my taste but as I said it fits in with the brand itself. Onto the product itself, there's no strong smell at all, if there's a smell at all. I spray this liberally onto wet hair after washing and then use my tangle teezer to brush through my hair. I do find that this product does help with some of my knots but unfortunately I'm not completely tangle free. I do have to still give my hair a bit of a tug to pull through some of the knots. This product clearly states "no tugs, no pulls, just tangle free" which I don't 100% agree with. Although it definitely does help with some of my knots as they are reduced when I use this product. I do find that I still have knots which I have to work at to free.

Overall I'm not sure I would repurchase this product as I'm not completely sold on what it offers. Although it does help the knots in my hair, I think I need to find something slightly more hard core to remove all of my tangles. I'd love to know if you've tried any that you would recommend? As I said I do find that there aren't actually that many out there in the drug stores!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so disappointed this doesn't work, I've got the same issue with my hair and I agree it's so hard to find detangling sprays/products that aren't just aimed at kids.

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah: I know what you mean about finding de tanglers aimed at kids: what you can do though is get a conditioner and put in a bottle mixed with water and spray it on your hair:::; it works xx not too much though

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig