Thursday 10 December 2015

The Sisters by Claire Douglas Book Review



After reading Gone Girl, Mistress and The Girl on the Train, I was fully consumed into the mystery/thriller books which have become so popular recently. I am a full on sucker for these types of books nowadays as I love that feeling of not wanting to put the book down. Although I do hate having to put it down, then constantly thinking about it until I finally drift off to sleep - which does take me some time!

Amazon were recently doing 3 paperback books for £10 which I completely took advantage off more than once, whoops! (I'm not sure if they are still doing this or not). This book was high up in the top sellers at that point so I thought I would give it a go alongside 2 other books of the same genre. I hadn't heard anything about it before purchasing it but as I started reading it, I had friends asking me if I had read it. They were telling me it was really good which made me want to get into it quicker than normal.

It really didn't take long to get into this book, unlike some others I have read, and it was immediately making me question things within the first couple of chapters. There were so many twists and turns throughout the book making it incredibly hard to put down. I honestly read this book super quickly, for me, and I can say it didn't end how I thought it was going too. That just goes to show the amount of twists there was which made the book so gripping hence why I didn't want to put it down.

I don't want to give too much away and you can read the blurb in the second picture. If you're into this genre of book and haven't read this one, then I 100% recommend this one! It's written very well and the chapters aren't too long, although there are a couple of long ones in there but it's forgiven. Let me know what you think of this book if you've read it or leave me some recommendations of your own below :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig