Tuesday 3 February 2015

6 product face / Everyday make up


A 5 product face may have sounded better but I wanted to be honest and actually show you all of the product I do use on a daily basis. Which just so happened to be 6 products, so may not have that ring to it but I'm sharing my week day make up products with you.

Let's start with the base, my current favourite foundation has to be this one from Smashbox. It's called 'Studio Skin 15 hour wear hydrating foundation'. I actually purchased this when I was in Paris last year and it kind of got shoved to the back of my make up draw, until recently. This is an oil free foundation which is great for my oily t zone. It's the perfect natural base for me and although I don't agree it last 15 hours, I believe it does last most of my working day which is good enough for me.

Next are my 2 current concealers: Maybelline instant anti-age and Nars radiant creamy concealer. I use the Maybelline concealer under my eyes and it has this super easy to apply sponge end. This also makes it quick to apply when your in a rush in the mornings before work. Then my trusted, relatively new Nars concealer. This is an absolute god send and covers absolutely anything and everything. Honestly the best concealer I have ever tried. I absolutely love it for covering my blemishes and it's really easy to blend in.

For my brows I use the Soap and Glory Archery brow pen which is amazing. It has a felt tip one end and a crayon the other. I do prefer the felt tip end but it does dry out so I'm now onto using the other end which I do also love. Although I'm now at the very end and soon to run out. This is easy to whack onto my brows and then give them a quick brush through and done.

Mascara wise, I do change up a lot, but the one I'm using at the moment is the Rimmel Wonder'full mascara. This is the perfect week day mascara as it doesn't clump and literally just leaves my lashes looking natural. Which is definitely something I look for when going to work. It's not heavy on your lashes at all and leaves them feeling super soft.

Finally powder, the Soap and Glory one heck of a blot which instantly mattifies my oily t zone. It leaves me oil free for a good few hours but I definitely need to re powder on my lunch break. It's a transparent powder which is great as you can just brush it all over and you're ready to go.

And that's it for my 6 product face! I honestly wear all of these products on my face throughout the week days and they all serve me well. I do love changing up a few of these products every now and then; normally my mascara and foundation. These are just all super easy and blendable products to use therefore making my week day morning routine nice and simple. Perfect for those rushed mornings when you wake up late for work! Let me know your current favourite make up products you use every day :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig