Sunday 15 February 2015

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara


A mascara with a crazy looking wand, I had to try it of course. I've had this for a little while now and only in the past few weeks have I actually taken it out of it's packaging. I spotted this whilst browsing TK Maxx beauty and knew I had seen it on a few blog reviews, all raving about it. I believe I paid around £6 for this which was an absolute bargain. I'm not even sure this is available in Boots anymore which is a shame and I'm not even sure where else you can find it to purchase. But I will tell you all and you can decide whether to scour the internet to try and find a stockist.

Firstly the wand as it's incredible, I'm pretty sure there's no other mascara out there with a wand like this and that's what drew me to this product. It's effectively a spikey ball and it does work wonders on my eye lashes. Due to the wand I find it super easy to get right into the roots of my lashes but also right into the corners of my eyes. It just makes it simple and also the length of the wand is slightly longer which really helps. The ball is also really easy to rotate and roll into your lashes which makes sure that every single lash is covered.

This mascara is amazing at lengthening my lashes and sometimes with this I don't even have to curl my eyelashes, it's that good. The wand really helps to separate lashes as well and being able to get right into the corners really helps completely open up your entire eyes. I also think this mascara is pretty great at volumising lashes. Using the rolling action with this wand you can really make the roots of your lashes look full and voluminous. One slight downfall to this mascara is that any more than 1 coat can sometimes really clump your lashes. But you don't always need anymore than that one coat due to the products formula. I would only tend to potentially need a little bit more mascara on my outer lashes when I haven't curled them.

Overall I adore this mascara and it's uniqueness with the different wand. I love not having to curl my lashes when using this especially when I'm in a rush with work in the mornings! If you can find anywhere that stocks this then let me know as I would definitely recommend it. Also let me know if you've tried this mascara :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig