Friday 13 February 2015

Malin + Goetz 10% Sulfur Paste


I purchased this product on my first ever Space NK order after seeing Millie Mackintosh use and swear by it. I'm all for trying everything and anything to help with my blemish prone skin. I had never heard of this brand before but even the reviews on the Space NK website sounded great so it magically found it's way into my basket. It's quite a pricey product at £16.50 but in my eyes definitely worth it.

This product is formerly known as a treatment for acne so is quite a strong product. The idea behind the product is to apply before bed and leave on over night. It's definitely a strong product and the smell shows that, it's a strong smell but once it's on the skin you can no longer smell it. I use a cotton bud to apply this to any of my affected areas and you do really only need a small amount for it to work its magic. Malin + Goetz recommend only one application of this product a day due to it's excessive drying of the skin. I would only ever apply this once a day at most anyway but it really does dry the spot out and that's how it works so effectively. I don't find that this dries out the skin around the spot all too much.

I've been using this product for a while now and I am absolutely in love with it. It really has worked wonders on my skin and helped my blemishes. This spot treatment kills the bacteria spots cause and therefore when I wake up in the morning after applying this product my spots have diminished in size and redness has gone. Although this product doesn't completely get rid of spots after one application, it does effectively help. My spots in the morning are dried out and really less noticeable which is just what you want from a spot treatment. After a couple more applications the results are even better and the spots that once were are practically gone. I do suffer from scarring from my spots which may still be dark but I'm still super impressed.

Overall I'm so glad I took the plunge with this product and absolutely swear by it now! This has changed my skin for the better and is definitely worth the rather pricey price tag. I will forever continue to use this product in aid to help my breakouts! You can buy the product here from Space NK. I wish you all a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig