Saturday 28 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher


It wasn't until a few weeks back, when I finally placed an order with Makeup Revolution, that I got round to trying some of their products. Whilst browsing every inch of their website, so I didn't miss any exciting products, I came across this blusher. It instantly reminded me of the Too Faced blushes which look pretty much identical. I've never tried the one from Too Faced but have always wanted too and this offering was a fraction of the price. Hence why this one made it into my basket for me to try out.

Now in the colder months I'm not normally a blusher wearer, I get pretty flushed cheeks anyway, and for some reason it's the product that I forget to put on. Do not ask me why because I have no idea it just seems to be that way. Firstly the packaging, to be really honest it's not too great in my eyes. Obviously the heart shape is lovely but the actual cardboard packaging is quite flimsy. There's already a part on the lid which is coming apart and on the inside you can see where it's all glued and stuck down. This isn't very appealing but I guess for the measly price you pay then you get what you pay for.

Onto the actual product which I have really enjoyed using. The colour pay off is really good, you literally need the tiniest amount of product on your brush. I literally just swirl my brush over all of the three colours included but obviously you could just focus on one of the three is you preferred. I do love the results I get from all three colours, it comes out quite a peachy colour. This blush also gives quite a highlighted look on the cheeks which I rather like and think will look really lovely in the coming summer months.

Overall I am really pleased with this blusher and think it is great for the price of £4.99. There are other colour variations which may be worth having a look at if this one isn't your cup of tea. You can buy this blusher from here and I would recommend checking out their website if you haven't already. Let me know your favourite Makeup Revolution products if you've tried products from their before. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never heard of this brand before. That blusher is BEYOND cute!!! Thanks for your review :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig