Wednesday 29 April 2015

TMI Tag


Today I'm embracing the TMI tag on my blog. I'm sure it has been done before on a blog although after answering the questions which mentioned YouTube (which I do technically have and have done this tag over there) I wasn't so sure. But if I'm honest I wanted a nice easy going post to do today as yesterday I went to the doctors and came out with Tonsillitis which is so god darn painful :-( so the beauty posts will resume, I just thought this would be a nice alternative for the mid week and something different to what I normally post about. I do enjoy doing a tag post every now and then. Also if you're reading this then I tag you to complete this tag next, go on you know you want to! (And if you do link me to your post so I can have a read!)

1: What are you wearing?
Right now I'm in my PJ's and dressing gown (I'm scheduling this post for 5pm the day after I'm writing this, if you think it's weird I'm in my PJ's at 5pm on a Wednesday)

2: Ever been in love?
Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Surprisingly no

4: How tall are you?
5ft8

5: How much do you weigh?
Probably more than I should as I'm still going through Easter chocolate

6: Any tattoos?
Nope

7: Any piercings?
I have 2 piercings in each ear

8: OTP?
I've only just found out what this means so I'm going to go for Annie and Liam from 90210

9: Favourite show?
Of all time it's definitely The Hills

10: Favourite bands?
I'm not sure I actually have a favourite but I do like Maroon 5 and The Overtones (judge me)

11: Something you miss?
Right now I miss the sun and my holiday last year

12: Favourite song?
Loving 2 at the moment; Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband and Omi - Cheerleader

13: How old are you?
22 - yes sing the Taylor Swift song at me

14: Zodiac sign?
Pisces

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Smile, nice personality

16: Favourite Quote?
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

17: Favourite actor?
Matthew McConaughey is one that stands out

18: Favourite colour?
Cream and navy (boring)

19: Loud music or soft?
It totally depends on my mood - I can take either at different times

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Again dependent on whether I wash my hair. I'd say 5 minutes if I wasn't washing my hair

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm off to work then only about 20 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
With siblings, yes

24: Turn on?
Have I not already answered this? Smile and nice personality

25: Turn off?
Noisy eating

26: The reason I joined YouTube?
Technically I am on YouTube but I'm posting this on my blog sooo....

27: Fears?
Spiders!

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Something work related

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
In a text to my dad

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
It's my blog name

31: Last book you read?
Zoella - Girl Online

32: The book you're currently reading?
Lauren Weisberger - Last Night at Chateau Marmont

33: Last show you watched?
Hollyoaks

34: Last person you talked to?
My mum

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My friend

36: Favourite food?
I think it's got to be Macaroni Cheese

37: Place you want to visit?
Santorini, Greece

38: Last place you were?
The doctors

39: Do you have a crush?
No although does looking at male celebrities count?

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Maybe a couple of days ago and it was probably my dog

41: Last time you were insulted?
No idea maybe the last argument with my brother

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?
Unfortunately none fluently although I can play certain pieces on the piano

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Rings

45: Last sport you played?
Does a walk count? Or I did an exercise DVD a couple of days ago?

46: Last song you sang?
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband

47: Favourite chat up line?
Oh gosh, I'm not sure I have one (cheese alert)

48: Have you ever used it?
No

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Brunch today with my friend

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who feels up for the challenge, any one of my readers!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. that arrow quote is one of my favourites too, I first heard it when I was going through a tough time so it was really relevant.
    I love reading posts like this! It's great getting to know more about the blogger!

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig