Wednesday 10 June 2015

365 Blog Topic Ideas by Dana Fox





As a blogger sometimes it can be difficult to always be creative and think of new and innovative blog post ideas. Sometimes this can leave you feeling uninspired about your blog which is something I know a lot of bloggers hate. Your blog is yours, it's something you have made and therefore want to keep going (hopefully). I'm pretty sure all bloggers go through this feeling at some point or other, hence why this wonderful book by Dana Fox comes in super handy. Dana Fox writes her own blog, Wonder Forest, which I have actually been reading for a long time now. If you haven't checked her blog out already then I would definitely recommend doing so.

This book is such a simple concept but on the other hand is such an amazing idea. There are 365 ideas over 365 pages, simple. An idea per page which is such a simple idea but so great. There is no other writing included just a wide range of ideas which can be adapted to your own style or add in your own niche. This book is aimed at lifestyle bloggers initially but I definitely think all bloggers would benefit from this book in one way or another. Like I said many of the ideas can be twisted to put your own stamp on things therefore could be aimed at all bloggers.

You can see from my photographs a few of the ideas included within this book and obviously they are literally only a few. There are so many other great ideas which you can instantly get inspiration from. If you're lacking motivation or inspiration then I 100% recommend this book, it will honestly give you such an insight into the various blog posts you can write.

Overall I'm so pleased I purchased this book as it's already given me ideas of posts just from the first couple of pages. Also from those pages I've linked to other new posts I can write therefore giving me even more ideas for my blog posts. Hopefully in the near future you will see some of the ideas from this book on my blog! There are definitely some in progress already, wink wink. You can buy this book from Amazon here for £10.80. Which I think is such a bargain considering what you're getting out of the book as a blogger. Let me know if you've purchased this book and your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a good idea for a book! We all need a bit of motivation with blogging sometimes x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a brilliant idea. Such a wonderful way to get inspiration especially at times of writers block x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig