Monday 22 June 2015

Empties #4




I seem to lose track of how many empties I have then it comes to times like this where I have loads to talk about all in one post. So this may be a lengthy post but I'll keep it as straight to the point at possible. I like writing these posts as it can (hopefully) give you an insight on how I feel about the products fully as, obviously, I have used them all up.

Let's get going, firstly is the Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum which I have actually written a full post about here so I won't go into it too much. I will say I've repurchased this product and really love it for my spot prone skin. Another product I've written a full post about is the Marc Jacobs perfume in Lola, you can read that here. I absolutely loved this perfume, and the bottle!, and am sad it's all gone but I definitely like to try different perfumes so am currently on the hunt for a newbie. Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer is one of my all time favourite under eye concealers, again you can read fully here. Another product I've already fully reviewed is the Nivea Express Hydration Primer, here, this is an ok product and perfect for if you're in a rush to do your make up. But I did find the hydrating part wasn't quite enough for my dry skin and definitely needed something richer.

Right onto products that I haven't fully reviewed before and firstly is the Avon Sleep Therapy Sleep Balm which is a slightly random product. It takes me ages to get to sleep at night so I'm always on the look out for products that can help that. This product smells like lavender and is a thick cream consistency. I enjoyed using this product on my wrists but don't think I'll be repurchasing as I'm not sure it really did anything to help me. Next is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara which I absolutely loved. This is a little sample size I got when I purchased one of their palettes and was a great way to try it out. I did find that it dried out pretty quickly though, which is one down side, but I love how thick and volumised my lashes looked when I used this.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ is just an amazing product and this is the second one I've now been through and I will definitely repurchase this again. It works absolute wonders on my skin for my blemishes and is such an easy product to use. I just apply this in the morning and evening and it just does something amazing to my skin and spots. If you're skin type is like mine then I would definitely try this product out. Next is the Garnier Fresh Refining Toner which had actually been in my stash for quite some time then when my old one ran out my skin type had basically changed. Yes I still had oily patches but this product did not get on with my dry patches. Therefore I cannot really review this product properly as it just didn't work for my skin.

Another empty is the T Zone Spot Zapping Stick which again was something that had been in my stash for quite some time. I swear spot creams are the one thing I either have loads of or none, no in between. I had a love/hate relationship with this product as it only worked on my larger blemishes/spots. If you applied this on any smaller spot I swear it just did not work at all for me and I have absolutely no idea why. But it did work well on my bigger spots but I can say I don't think I will repurchase this. Finally is the Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm again another sample size I received and I rather enjoyed using it. It left my hair feeling really soft and a lot less tangled which is always a bonus when you have longer hair.

And that is all of my empties over the past couple of months and boy there was quite a lot there! There are definitely some products I will be repurchasing and others I will not but I find writing these posts help me to decide whether or not I would actually repurchase or not. Therefore this has helped a lot! I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know products you've recently used up that you love :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig