Thursday 18 June 2015

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream



So I recently wrote a Tips & Tricks post where I spoke about all of the amazing wonders of Sudocrem. I was then contacted about this product from Sudocrem which is their Skin Care Cream. It sounded like such an amazing, adapted concept with lots of other benefits. This particular product is aimed at maintaining healthy skin and can be used within part of your every day skin care routine. The benefits of this product are what stood out to me so I was super excited when I got the chance to try this product out.

This product is suitable for all skin types and works really well with spot prone skin which is obviously great for me as I suffer with that skin type. You can use this product in so many different ways such as; as a face mask, moisturiser and a spot cream. The possibilities really seem so great with this product and also the handy, small tube is great for travelling and throwing in your handbag throughout the day.

I've been using this product for the past couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it. It works really well with my skin, on both my spots and also my dry skin patches. The best way I like to use this product is over night and applying it directly onto my spots and dry patches. This sinks in whilst I sleep and I wake up in the morning and can see results. It hydrates my dry patches and my spots definitely seem less red and feel less painful on my face. I do find that I see slightly better results with this product, on my spots, as opposed to the normal Sudocrem. So if you're after a product for that then I definitely recommend this one more than normal Sudocrem.

Overall I've really enjoyed using this product in all the different ways mentioned. I can always see results when I use this which is why I always go back to using this, especially when I'm having a bad skin day. I'd definitely recommend this product as a spot cream if you're currently looking for a new one :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig