Wednesday 27 May 2015

Asos Beauty Haul




I know I said I haven't done a haul in a while in my previous haul and look here, it's another one! Recently Asos had some offers on all of their beauty items so of course I headed on over to their website and of course placed an order.

If you follow me on Twitter (@natalieellis23) then you'll know I've been after a new primer and just hadn't really found any that sounded like they suited me in the drug store other than this offering from Bourjois. But spending £11 seemed a lot for the high street so when I found it on Asos for just over £7 I did not hesitate. I was humming and harring between the luminous and matte version as I have both oily and dry skin but in the end I opted for the matte version. Simply because my oily t zone is the first thing throughout the day to come out and I really hate that. I just hope this works well with my dry skin also, I'm hoping it will with a good moisturise and my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.

On that Rimmel foundation note I then picked up this BB Cream Radiance from Rimmel. This was something I had never seen on the high street before whether that's because it's new or I just haven't noticed it yet I'm not sure. But it immediately reminded me of my favourite Wake Me Up Foundation and I thought this would be a great alternative for the summer months when I want something even lighter. This product claims a lot so I'm looking forward to giving it a go.

Next I picked up the new Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing nail varnishes. I've seen many reviews of these recently on many blogs and I thought the concept was very interesting. I'm not normally one to go and get my nails done so anything can achieve that look at home is always a winner for me. I picked up this peachy pink shade and the top coat which I'm super excited to try out and see if it actually works. I also then found this Hawaiian sun lotion in my little package which was a nice little freebie to receive. I'm heading on a couple of summer holidays so feel this little travel size will come in super handy.

That's everything I picked up from Asos and I'm really pleased and excited to try all of these things out. Let me know if you've tried anything that I picked up and your thoughts on them :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig