Friday 29 May 2015

Time For A Break

Image sourced from Pinterest
 
It's that time of year again, uni is done and dusted for another year at least. It's been a long time coming although the last couple of months moved very fast. It was a hard second year at university and although I cannot say I enjoyed the work load aspect, it's the friends I've made who got me through. I can only anticipate what next year is going to bring but the thought that it will be my very last year of studying, although scary, is very exciting. It feels weird to know that next year I will be fully qualified and finished studying university forever.
 
Although over the summer I will be very busy with work, I'm actually looking forward to it. Not putting anything into university work therefore putting everything into my job. It feels great to be able to do that and just simply having a break from crazy essay writing. I know next year at university is going to be twice as busy as the past two years were and the thought of that is pretty nerve-racking. Hopefully in some way I can start preparing myself slightly earlier... somehow... maybe!
 
The thought of having to write a 10,000 word dissertation is crazy. Thinking about what to write for all those words terrifies me if I'm honest. I have an idea about what area I want to write about but nothing set in stone yet so that may be the one thing I think about over my time off from university. If you have ever written a dissertation, and are reading this, then any tips are welcome this way.
 
Anyway this was just a short post to talk about my current lifestyle, university and being free for summer which I'm sure many of you are in the same situation. Yay, go us! I am looking forward to the next couple of months, uni work free and can only put my all back into uni work come September. If any of you have any tips about third year at university then they would be very much appreciated. I mean just the word dissertation freaks me out enough as I've said!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig