Friday 15 May 2015

Tips & Tricks #4



Coconut oil was a raved about product about a year or so ago within the blogging community. To begin with I didn't know what all the fuss was about but when browsing in Superdrug a while back I noticed this in the hair care section. It was relatively cheap so I thought what the hell, I'm going to give it a whirl and see what all the fuss is about.

When I first opened this I was like what on earth have I brought? It's a hard block not an oil! Little did I know hey. I instantly started using this product and fell in love with it. I apply this to towel dried hair after washing it. It can be quite tricky to get product out of the tub, especially when it's cold, but once you've got a small amount out I simply rub it between my hands and it turns into an oil. You honestly need the smallest amount as the oil can work up your hair and leave it feeling greasy.

The next morning the ends of my hair feel super duper smooth it's crazy. I do have very dry ends and this works wonders on those. I also have very tangled hair and this product really helps with that as well. If you have the same kind of hair as me then this product will be a saviour to you. It's the most simplest hair care item as you literally put it onto the ends of your hair and then leave it in to work it's magic. I also believe you could apply this to dry hair to tame the ends of your hair if you feel it is needed.

This is such an all round product and such a simple tip to add to your hair care routine. This tub has honestly lasted me so long already and I'm only half way through. It's such a like investment product as it's cheap and still lasts such a long time. If you've never tried coconut oil on your hair before then I would definitely try it out as it will really help the condition of your hair. Let me know if you've tried coconut oil on your hair and your thoughts :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've heard great things about coconut oil, thanks for sharing these tips. Might have to buy myself some!

    www.thehumanmannequin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig