Thursday 21 May 2015

My week in pictures #14


This is another post that I feel like I haven't done in a little while but I do like to collect up some pretty Instagram pictures before doing one of these. So hopefully I have achieved that. It's been a week full of baking, birthdays and (something else beginning with B....) bridesmaids? On the topic of bridesmaids, Lindsey Kelk's new book is out which makes me super excited! If you've never read anything by her before then you definitely should, especially her 'I Heart' series, they're amazing. I'm going to be doing a review in the near future all about those. So I'm hoping that her new one lives up to those which I'm pretty darn sure it will.

I baked chocolate chip muesli cookies which was the first time I had ever attempted the recipe and it actually worked! Normally whenever I do a recipe for the first time it doesn't work out right but this one did. They were super scrummy and went within a few days! I'll definitely be making those again very soon and again may even put the recipe up on my blog.

I purchased a few things from Amazon, one being the Lindsey Kelk book and another being an iPad keyboard. I wanted to be able to type some blog posts up on my iPad instead of having to get my laptop out every time. I've used this a few times now and I really like it. It connects via Bluetooth so there's no leads involved and it works great! I did more shopping on New Look and purchased these beautiful black heels! I honestly love them so much! They're not too high which is one of the main things I look for when buying heeled shoes as I'm pretty tall anyway. I have a few nights out planned over the next month or so and am planning to wear these on all occasions. They're black they go with everything and are super comfy!

It was my eldest nieces sixth birthday, actually now a while back and not the niece pictured above. But we were at that occasion and at Zak's which if you don't know is an amazing American diner restaurant which serves amazing food! Definitely recommend going there if you haven't before and you aren't on a diet.

It's been a busy week and a bit and will continue to be busy now throughout! I'm looking forward to the bank holiday weekend for an extra day off of work and will hopefully get some plans in place! Maybe another occasion that I can wear my new heels at.. can you tell I'm excited to wear those by the way? I hope you've all had a lovely week or so :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig