Sunday 3 May 2015

My week in pictures #13


This week has passed by so quickly honestly! I've had the week off work, as holiday, in order to finish my uni work. I did pretty well I think, I had 3 and now I've only got half of one left to do. Tomorrow is seeming like a good time to finish but I am good at procrastinating so we shall see. I couldn't have completely dedicated myself to my uni work for literally the whole week, I think I would have gone insane. But I'm pleased with how I've done and although it is the hardest one to finish, it is my last one of the year woo hoo!

Also as a nice present from myself to myself, for having the week off work, I went and got tonsillitis :-( Damn infection! It's horrible and I'm still on disgusting antibiotics. But hey ho, I'm over the worst part of it now, I just hate having to continue the antibiotics even though I feel better. I know it's all for the best and everything, but seriously?

I have also been doing a lot more decorating to my room! It's now completely painted thank god, I think that's the worst part. Putting it together I'm sure is supposed to be a load of fun but right now I can't say I'm enjoying that either. I've got boxes and bits everywhere that I cannot put back in place until my new wardrobe has found it's way into my bedroom and I've located a new desk. So I have a new wardrobe, which I have now painted, and it is ready to come up into my bedroom. One slight downside, I need muscular men in order to do so. It's a very large and very heavy wardrobe, which is great, but it's definitely going to be a mission to get up the stairs and I cannot say that I will be helpful in the slightest with that job. All in all my room is getting there just very slowly. Hence all the instagrams (above) of all little bits and bobs I've been buying for my room.

I also don't believe I have ever shared a picture of my (not so new) car! It's my baby and I love it so so much! I've had it rather a while now, since the beginning of March, so just thought I would share a picture of it with you guys if you're interested. I went for the BEST cheese scone with my friend this week which was so lovely to catch up over scrummy food. And I purchased the most amazing sunglasses, I mean look at them! They're so darn funky, I just hope I can pull them off. My two year old nephew seemed to think I could so we shall see.

So yes my week has been up and down and I'm back to work on Tuesday which strangely I am looking forward too. But don't quote me on that when I'm actually back at work! Ha ha. I now have to wait until August for another week off work but this time I'll be jet setting (if you can call it that) to the South of France, hopefully for some sun! I hope you've all had a lovely week :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig