Saturday 9 May 2015

The Library of Fragrance: Thunderstorm & Baby Powder




I'm so glad it's the weekend, my word it's been a short week but going back after having a week off just seems to be super hard. But hey, it's over and I have a weekend with nothing planned to relax (and finish uni work). Anyway I got sent these lovely fragrances from The Library of Fragrance recently to test out. The Library of Fragrance is a brand which makes the craziest scents into perfumes which is amazing. I mean Thunderstorm and Baby Powder colognes? It's so crazy which makes it so great.

These sample tubes are the perfect hand bag size and they have a spray which is great. I hate those perfumes that just have a hole at the top and you end up spilling it everywhere, annoying. The baby powder scent is pretty obvious and honestly it smells exactly like the real thing. To be fair I love the smell although very different. It's a great alternative. Thunderstorm on the other hand is a very strange scent. I mean who knows what a thunderstorm actually smells like? Well, clearly The Library of Fragrance do. I'm not sure I'm that keen on the smell of this one. I'm rubbish at describing but it basically smells like rain after it has stopped, if that makes any sense.

I know it seems odd to wear these as perfume but they are also great as room sprays. The baby powder one is definitely my favourite of the two. I've also previously tried the Fresh Coconut scent from The Library of Fragrance which you can read my review here. I would definitely check out all of the other scents they have to offer as there honestly are so many that you will definitely find one to suit you. Let me know if you've tried any scent from The Library of Fragrance :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig