Tuesday 19 May 2015

Direct Cosmetics Haul





It feels like I haven't done a haul in such a long time this seemed like the perfect time to fit one in and show you guys what I've gathered recently. I was recently contacted by Direct Cosmetics who are an online cosmetics company selling top brands at discounted prices. They sent me these few bits in the post to try out and give a whirl. I was super excited to first be contacted and then to try out the products I had chosen.

Firstly it was no surprise that I picked up L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes, this is one of my all time favourite mascaras which I actually featured in my top 3 mascaras which you can read here. This is such a great mascara and I literally love everything about it. I'm glad to have it back in my make up stash again as it had been missing for quite some time now. Even though I absolutely love this mascara, I still go hunting for other newbies that have come out onto the high street. This one separates, volumises and thickens all in one go, it really is an amazing mascara. Definitely worth trying out if you haven't before.

Next was a new product that I'd never heard of or seen before but recently my hair has been pretty dry on the ends so I've been looking for new products to help that. This conditioning balm from Matrix sounded right up my street. It's a super quick and easy conditioning balm which you can use in the shower as you don't have to stand there for a few minutes waiting for it to work it's magic. It leaves my hair feeling super duper soft. I love that this is a small tube which would be perfecting for travelling.

Next is a Nicole by OPI nail varnish in the shade 'Pink Seriously'. This stood out to me on the Direct Cosmetics website due to the brightness of the pink shade. I thought this would be perfect for Spring/Summer and I believe I don't have anything like this is my current nail varnish collection. I've previously tried these OPI nail varnishes and I love the formula of them. They glide on effortlessly and the lasting power is great. I cannot wait to wear this shade when the weather starts to get a little bit warmer here in the UK.

Finally I picked up this Elizabeth Arden Lift and Firm Night Cream firstly because at the minute I actually don't have a night cream which is slightly naughty. Secondly because I'm a big fan of the Elizabeth Arden skin care range which I've tried a few products from before. This is a decent sized tub and I love the gold packaging. The cream itself is a thick consistency which sinks into the skin beautifully and preps my skin overnight. I love this night cream, I've been using it every night since it arrived at my door step. It works wonders on my dry patches but also works really well with my oily t zone too.

Overall I'm impressed with all of these products I received from Direct Cosmetics and they arrived super fast in the post. I cannot wait to carry on using these products and incorporating them into my skin, beauty and hair care routines. You can buy any of these items mentioned, and many more, over on the Direct Cosmetics website here: http://www.directcosmetics.com/. I hope you enjoyed this haul and are looking forward to the bank holiday weekend :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig