Wednesday 22 July 2015

Fashion Haul / H&M, New Look, Asos & More!


I never really do fashion hauls on my blog mainly because I never normally like the outcome of the pictures of the clothes. But here I am giving it a go because recently I have purchased so many new clothes which I have fallen in love with and wanted to share them with you. I also have a new wardrobe which I thought looked like the best place to take the photographs so I hope they look ok for you guys.

Anyway firstly is this dress from Dorothy Perkins which I have actually purchased for a wedding in a couple of weeks. It has this gorgeous floral print and neckline which I absolutely love. The fit is perfect although I did have to size down but now it's figure hugging in all the right places. I'm picturing this with nude heels and bag which I thought would look great for a summer wedding. It has a skater skirt bottom which is also great as it means I won't get too hot. I think I would be able to wear this again for other events and even daily in the future.


This top is from New Look and I am in love with it! I love the fringing as it means it doesn't show off too much of your tummy as the top is cropped. I think paired with denim shorts this is going to look great when the sun decides to come back out and also for when I go on holiday. I've always wanted an item of clothing with fringing so am super pleased I've found something I love with it.


This is a very basic top from H&M but it was such a bargain that I couldn't resist. It was only £4 and I also realised that I actually don't own any navy tops in my wardrobe so thought that was a good enough reason. I love the lattice top part of this vest and I think this would look great tucked into a pair of denim shorts or something for the summer.


First things first I am just in love with the pattern of this top, it's just so perfect for summer. It's hard to tell in this photograph but this top has slinky straps and then the t shirt part so that you have cut out shoulders.... if you understand that. Again this style of top is something I've wanted for a long time and I am pleased that I have finally found one I like. This is from New Look and was super reasonably priced I couldn't not pick it up.


Another New Look top and another style of top that I have wanted to purchase for a while. This is a Bardot style top which has been everywhere this summer and I am a big fan of it. I love that this one in particular just floats perfectly and has 3/4 length sleeves. I love the monochrome stripes (and anything with stripes on) and I think it will go with a lot of bottoms I have currently in my wardrobe. I think a simple pair of jeans and this would look well put together.


And here are the pair of denim shorts I keep going on about, would you believe that until this pair I actually didn't own a simple pair of denim shorts, crazy I know! I found these on New Look in the sale for around £10 which I thought was a bargain. They are not too short which is what I love about these as I am rather tall so can find it hard. As I've mentioned these are perfect for the summer and I will definitely get my wear out of them.


This pair of shorts are from H&M and again I found these in the sale. I absolutely love the pattern of these and think with a simple white tee, vest or crop top these would look great. Again they are not too short which is great for me and you other tall girls out there! They have a stretchy waist which is perfect and comfortable too.


This denim skirt is from Asos and I am absolutely in love with it. This style of skirt has been everywhere recently and I really love it. This is from the tall section on the Asos website and is the perfect length for me. It sits just above my hips and I find that it makes it super comfortable. It can be paired with pretty much any top and is so versatile.


And finally this top is from Asos also and is a staple in anyone's wardrobe I find. As I've mentioned I love anything with stripes on and a long sleeved stripe top is a must. This is a great style and is again from the tall section. It's still slightly cropped on me but not too much and can still be tucked into skirts and shorts etc. The material is super soft which makes this even nicer.

That's everything from my recent fashion haul and I hope you've seen something that you like or something that's given you some inspiration. There are so many inspirational styles out there at the moment which make me want to buy even more clothes. I am hoping the UK see some more sun in our "summer" if not then I cannot wait to get away on holiday in August :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig