Sunday 12 July 2015

Feel Unique & Boots Haul




It's time for another haul and when I received an email from Feel Unique with a £5 off voucher I just couldn't resist browsing their website. Then a new release which is exclusive to Boots made me purchase that as well. I always find when buying beauty products, unless it's something 100% specific that I'm after, that I always end up buying more than one thing. It also normally ends up being things that I don't even need, I just purchase because they're there and something that I haven't tried before.

Firstly the Feel Unique bits and I picked up the Urban Decay Naked Skin Full Coverage Concealer which I've had my eye on for quite some time now. I had heard that this is similar to the Nars famous concealer but not as heavy on the skin and also slightly cheaper. As much as I love my Nars concealer I can find it cakey on my really dry spots therefore this one sounded right up my street. The packaging is cute and compact which I like and I'm super excited to try this and see if it lives up to my expectations.

Next I picked up a new one of my favourite Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponges. Simply because my current one is very tatty and old therefore thought I needed to pick up a new one. I absolutely love this and swear by it, I use mine damp everyday and could not be without it. I then picked up the Redken Pillow Proof Express Primer which was recommended to me so of course I purchased it. The main thing that attracted me to this product was that it supposedly cuts down the time it takes to blow dry your hair. I have pretty long, thick hair which takes absolutely ages to dry so this product sounded perfect for me.

Onto the one product from Boots which is the St Tropez In Shower Gradual Tan which is being pretty raved about over the blogging world right now. It was out of stock on Boots for quite some time which made me want it even more and as soon as it came back in stock I purchased it online fast. I am so excited to start using this product as the concept of it amazes me and if it works then it will be an amazing product. You simply apply it in the shower, wait 3 minutes and then wash it off. It all sounds bizarre but I will give it a go for a while and then report back.

Overall I'm super excited to try all of these products I purchased and love buying new beauty bits. Let me know if you've tried any of the products above that I bought and your thoughts on them, I'd love to hear :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so intrigued with the St tropez in shower gradual tan, please do a post on your thoughts of it!

    Zoe xx
    www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig