Tuesday 14 July 2015

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge





I feel like I've spoken about this product a lot recently on my blog but not in a post on it's own. It's been in one of my Tips & Tricks posts and also I purchased this brand new one photographed in a recent haul. But I thought it was definitely worthy of a post to itself as for months now this is the only beauty tool I've been using for my base make up.

This sponge has various functions due to it's abnormal shape which I find work really well. There are rounded sides which can be used for blending large areas of the face. The precision tip which can be used for blemishes and imperfections. Finally the flat edge which contours around the eyes and nose. I completely agree with Real Techniques and use each side of the sponge where they have said to use them and find that it works flawlessly.

I find the most important thing about this sponge is to use it damp! This is especially for those, alike me, who have dry skin. It keeps the moisture locked in and puts some moisture back into the drier areas of your face. As I've mentioned I haven't used anything else other than this sponge to apply my foundation since my skin became much more dry. It has honestly worked wonders on my skin and leaves my foundation looking ten times better than when I used to use my hands before to apply it.

For £6 I could not recommend a better tool to apply foundation and I really am in love with it. Hence why I have repurchased it again and will continue to do so in the future. If you have dry skin and haven't tried this then I definitely recommend it and you can purchase it from many different online websites such as Feel Unique and Boots. Let me know if you've tried this and your thoughts on it :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig