Thursday 30 July 2015

Bach Rescue Remedy Night



Some nights it can take what seems like forever to drift off to sleep once tucked up in bed. It's so frustrating when you're in bed ready to go to sleep but just continuously toss and turn for hours. I've searched pharmacies for different methods in order to help this situation and recently stumbled across this from Bach. It's from their rescue remedy range and is designed to help you drift off into a natural sleep when you're mind simply won't switch off.

Bach say:
"Rescue Night is a combination of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem and Cherry Plum, with an additional Bach Original Flower Essence White Chestnut; White Chestnut has been used to switch off the mind from unwanted repetitive thoughts. These flower essences combine to help you enjoy a natural night's sleep. Simply place 4 drops on the tongue or in a glass of water and sip at intervals."

I didn't want to take any tablets and wanted to find an alternative way in order to help me drift off, that's when I stumbled across this. I'd heard of the brand and product before but never the night version therefore it intrigued me. Ever since I purchased this product I have used it every night since and can say that I have seen a slight difference. Before using this product, as I mentioned, it could take me hours to fall asleep. When using this product I did find that this amount of time was reduced a lot and left me less restless at night.

I found it super easy to use this product as I would just make sure that I dropped four drops on my tongue literally before I set my head down. There was a slight taste to the product but nothing overpowering or bad tasting. I have never tried it in any water simply because I found that dropping it on my tongue was easier and less hassle, not forgetting to mention that it worked that way with me.

Overall I think this is a great product and alternative to taking sleeping tablets. It's much more natural and really does help me drift off. If you have this same problem then I would definitely recommend this product from Bach. Also if you have any other tips for me that you've learnt from not being able to drift off then leave them in the comments :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this sounds like a great alternative to sleeping tablets. I am sleeping so badly at the moment, I'm rarely asleep by 2 these days! I might give this a try.

     Photo-Jenn-ic 

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig