Friday 10 July 2015

Simply Pure Hydrating Serum




I picked this up randomly in Superdrug recently whilst browsing for something else actually but this really caught my attention. As if I haven't rabbited on about it enough but my skin has turned much more dry in areas recently so I'm always on the hunt now for products to help that. This was a new in product from Superdrug and was on offer for around £2 so I couldn't resist. This is their Simply Pure range which is aimed at sensitive skin which I loved the sound of. Also as I suffer from blemishes products for sensitive skin I find can help that aspect too.

Superdrug claim this product nourishes and replenishes skin which is dehydrated. I've been using this every morning ever since I purchased it, before my moisturiser as an extra boost, and I can honestly say I have really been enjoying using it. I really think this helps locks in my moisture and puts the moisture back into my really dry areas. I find that this doesn't effect my normal skin care routine and fits in perfectly. My current moisturiser works really well over the top of this product and doesn't counteract with it which is a plus. The consistency of this product isn't too thick or too watery which is perfect as it doesn't take too long to sink into the skin. Therefore even when I am in a rush for work I can still apply this product without having to wait for it to dry.

Not only does this work super well with my dry skin but I also have an oily t zone and was slightly worried what this product would do to that area. But I can say that it doesn't really effect those areas at all. I simply just make sure that I powder my face once I've applied all my make up to ensure that it's not shiny as that is the only ever so slight down side - that my t zone is slightly more shiny than normal. I don't particularly see this as a down side though as the product is actually really good and I'm super impressed.

Overall I didn't initially think this product was going to be as good as it has turned out to be so therefore I am really impressed. I would really recommend this product as a starter if you haven't tried a serum before and have dehydrated skin. I think I will definitely repurchase this product and you can check it out here on the Superdrug website. Let me know your favourite serums for dry skin below :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig