Monday 6 July 2015

Amphora Aromatics Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel




As I mentioned in a recent post the weather in the UK has finally become very hot indeed and with that I much prefer lighter skin care products and make up too. As much as I would love to go out and buy a whole new skin care routine and a whole new make up range that is slightly out of my reach right now, especially considering I have so many other products that need using. Anyway I have been rummaging through my collection to find products which will be more weather appropriate. Recently Amphora Aromatics sent me their new refreshing eye gel which I thought would be absolutely perfect for this hot weather we've been having.

Firstly let me start with the packaging which I absolutely love. I know bloggers always say it shouldn't always matter about the packaging and it's about the product but c'mon, the packaging is always a bonus. The packaging of this product feels really high end which I love. The pump is great especially on an eye gel as one pump is just the right amount for both eyes. This product can be used in a few different ways which I also love, a versatile product is always right up my street. This eye gel can remove your eye make up, help hydrate and restore the eye area and also help cool the eye area after sun exposure. Another thing I love about this product is that it is full of all natural ingredients including aloe and seaweed which both have their positives. Both of these ingredients can help improve the appearance of the eye area in general.

Anyway enough about the packaging, onto the product. I must say normally an eye gel is the one skin care product that I'm the most lazy with if I'm honest. This one seems to have changed that due to it being so versatile and I seem to now be using this particular eye gel more and more. It definitely seems like it has become a staple in my skin care routine. As soon as I apply this product it makes my eyes feel 100% refreshed, more awake and helps hide my dark circles. I have used this product also to remove my make up and I can say that I was really impressed. I normally have quite sensitive eyes but I found this was perfect due to the natural ingredients that it's full of. The results were great and it effortlessly removed my eye make up which can normally be very stubborn.

Overall I'm super impressed with this product as I love that you can use it in a variety of different ways. I love the packaging and the fact that it's all natural ingredients for my sensitive eye area. I would definitely recommend checking out Amphora Aromatics for this product and everything else they have to offer. They are a great brand and I will definitely continue using this product :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig