Tuesday 28 July 2015

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer



I found it super hard to locate a good primer that I hadn't tried before from the high street, has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? I had tried many before but none that I wanted to repurchase and was after something new. In the end I purchased this one from L'Oreal called Lumi Magique. I'd heard good things about this so thought I would give it a go and share my thoughts with you.

Firstly the packaging I love, it has a pump so you know exactly how much you need and I find that one pump is enough to cover my whole face. This primer is aimed to illuminate the skin whilst providing a base ready for your foundation. When I first pumped this out of the tube I was slightly in shock of the colour of this product. If you're after a highlighting primer then this is your guy. It is a bright white/pearl colour and has quite a runny consistency. But it honestly works wonders on my skin. Once applied it does brighten up my skin tone which I love to see especially when I've just woken up and my skin doesn't look it's best. I didn't think I would be able to see as much of a difference as I can with this product but it really does show.

I was slightly worried about using this product as I do have an oily t zone as some of you may know already. I thought I don't want to draw even more attention to my forehead especially by illuminating it and then it becoming oily. I can assure you that this is not the case which is just great. It illuminates my forehead as I do still apply it there but it doesn't make me look like a light bulb. I do however find that this primer doesn't hold my foundation in place for the longest amount of time especially in my t zone. I wasn't expecting it to be the best in that particular area so I can't say that I was completely disappointed. I do find that this product stays nicely in place around my cheek bones and jaw line which is an added bonus. It's basically like I've highlighted those areas but with a primer and then applied make up over the top yet it still illuminates through.

Overall I am enjoying using this product although it's not the best for my oily t zone I find that it does look good on my skin in other areas. Therefore I'm still on a hunt for an alternative high street primer so leave a comment below if you have any suggestions. Also let me know if you've tried this product and your thoughts on it :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig