Saturday 1 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer




I had been after this concealer for quite some time after hearing lots about it and it also being recommended to me. I'm always after a good concealer that will cover my blemishes without leaving them looking caked in make up. I had recently purchased the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which I absolutely loved but have found that recently as I'm using it more and it's getting older that it's becoming more dry. Therefore leaving it not looking as flawless on my blemishes as it used to look when I first started using it. This prompted me to try this one from Urban Decay and also I had a £5 off voucher on Feel Unique so couldn't help but spend it.

Urban Decay say that:
"Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin effect and gives you full coverage in an instant. For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and won't settle into fine lines."

This description to me sounded pretty perfect and the last part of that description completely sold me. The fact that it states that you can apply as much as you need to build the coverage up without it leaving lines or looking cakey was exactly what I was looking for. Firstly the packaging of this concealer is simple but I really like it as it's nothing to in your face. I really think the simple yet classic packaging of products really makes them look a lot better and more expensive. This concealer is relatively expensive and does cost £17.50 but compared to other high end concealers it is one of the cheapest.

I've been using this concealer every day since I received this in the post and can say that I have really been enjoying using it. It really does feel light on the skin, not heavy at all considering it is classed as a full coverage concealer. I use my Real Techniques sponge to blend this into my foundation and it does so effortlessly. On some of my blemish/problem areas then I will build this up slightly but not by a lot and I do agree that it doesn't look cakey. If I have a blemish that is particularly dry then I won't do this as it just won't look good but on a normal blemish then it works really well. I find this concealer lasts a relatively long time on the skin, it does just tend to slip on the oilier parts of my face.

Overall I'm really impressed with this mascara and love that it can be built up or left depending on what you wish to cover up. It is on the pricier side but I am really enjoying using this concealer and find the colour matches me perfectly. I would definitely recommend this concealer if you're after a full coverage, buildable finish. You can buy it here from Feel Unique. Let me know you're favourite full coverage concealer and your thoughts on this one if you've tried it :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really want to try this concealer! I've hardly tried many high end concealers but this one sounds perfect x
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig