Tuesday 25 August 2015

Another Boots Haul





This haul happened as there were a couple of necessity products I needed to purchase but of course as usual other products happened to fall into my basket. All of these products are new to me and things I haven't tried before so I'm excited to try them. If you've tried anything I've purchased then you'll have to let me know what you think of them in the comments.

Firstly I needed a new micellar water and I opted for this Boots Botanics one simply because it was on offer. Also the reviews of this one on the actual Boots website were all positive so I thought I would give it a go. It was really affordable and has brightening factors which I like in products especially during the summer months. The next product I made this order for is the L'Oreal facial cleansing oil as my current one is now all gone and I wanted to try something different. There were only two options I could see on the Boots website so I opted for this one, no particular reason why. It claims all the right things so I'm looking forward to see if it lives up to my current Body Shop one.

I then picked up a new Boots tea tree spot stick which has two ends; one for the day time and one for night time. I thought this might be a bit gimmicky and there's potential I used to use this when I was younger so I thought I would try it again. It was also on offer so was super cheap and I'm looking forward to see if it actually works. Next another product to help blemishes as I used up my recent face wash so I saw this one from Clean & Clear. Again a really affordable product and claims to see results after three days. My face is having a bad moment with spots at the moment so I'm hoping this helps to calm them down.

Finally two beauty items from Rimmel and one that I'm super excited about is the Kate Moss nude lip stick. I picked this up in the shade 42 and it's a great nude colour. There are definitely other shades that I would like to try and the formula of these lip sticks are perfect. I do love a nude lip stick for everyday so this one is perfect. Next I picked up a nail varnish from Rimmel's Rita Ora range in this teal green colour. I don't think I own a nail varnish in this shade so thought I would pick this one and there was an offer on Rimmel lip stick and nail varnish. I believe it was buy one get one half price so I couldn't not pick something else up.

That's it for this Boots haul so I hope you enjoyed it and potentially found something you like the look of. Let me know if you've tried anything and expect to see full reviews of these products in the future :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Pretty nail colour. I've used the face wash but it didn't improve my skin. I use the Cetaphil cleanser which works wonder :)
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig