Thursday 27 August 2015

Disappointing Products #2



Anything to help prolong my nail varnish, especially on my finger nails, always attracts me. Working in a nursery my nail varnish never normally lasts very long, so when I saw this product I thought I would give it a go. I've heard of the brand Orly before and know that they are a well known nail varnish brand. I found this product in T K Maxx a while back now and it was reduced to an affordable price so I couldn't leave it.

I've used this product a few times now and just don't notice any kind of difference in the length of wear of my nails. I find that it's exactly the same length of time as if I were not to use it therefore I find myself not bothering. It also is another layer of nail varnish you have to apply and wait to dry, which means that painting my nails takes even longer than normal. I can sometimes find painting my nails a bit of a chore so adding another product into that process doesn't really attract me. Of course if the product was to help prolong the wear of my nails then I would jump at using it. But because this one just doesn't help me personally at all, then I see it as a waste.

If you've found a product similar to this one that you believe works then leave recommendations in the comments below, not only to help me but others reading this post :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ohh thats annoying. I used to have long nails but ended up shortening them as barely anything I was wearing lasted cause they would get caught on stuff, I also tried different top coats and stuff but nothing helped. Its such a pity about this product though :( I also find painting my nails a core so, when I see bits chipping off I get so frustrated ahaha x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig