Sunday 9 August 2015

Rimmel Radiance BB Cream



I'm in love with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation so when I saw this BB Cream on the Asos website a while back I couldn't help but purchase it. The packaging reminded me of the Wake Me Up Foundation and also the radiance factor promised from this product. I thought this would be perfect for the summer as BB creams tend to be a lighter coverage than any foundation. I had the same thought when purchasing this as I had when purchasing the foundation, that is that this product would not suit my oily t zone and had the potential to make me look like a disco ball projecting light. But the foundation proved me wrong so I was hoping that this product would do the same.

This product claims 9 benefits in 1 product which are:
  • Primes
  • Smoothes
  • Conceals
  • Minimises the appearance of pores
  • Natural coverage
  • Moisturises for 24hrs
  • Awakens tired skin
  • Brightens skin with Vitamin C complex
  • Provides a radiant finish
This formula of this as I thought, is a much lighter coverage but I expected that and for those hot summer days then this is much better than a heavier foundation. I prefer applying it either with my fingers and then blend with my Real Techniques sponge or simply just use my sponge. I do believe that you can build the coverage up but I do find that it can get cakey the more you apply so I stick to just applying one layer. If I'm having a bad skin day then I will definitely use concealer on top of this product to help cover up my blemishes and always under my eyes.

As mentioned I don't find that this product makes my face look like a disco ball although I do powder after using this product and will have to top up with powder throughout the day. This product, alike to the foundation, works super well on my dry skin patches without making them looking worse and flaking. The colour range isn't great but they never normally are in BB creams and this product only comes in three shades. I purchased light but I do feel that it is slightly too light for me especially when I have a tan. But I feel that medium would be too dark therefore I would of had to purchase the two and mix them together which is just a pain.

Overall I think this is a great product for the summer months when you really don't want to put much make up on your face. I think this will be a great product to take on holiday with me and can just simply throw on my face whilst I'm not sunbathing. Let me know your thoughts on BB creams and if you've tried this particular one :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig