Tuesday 11 August 2015

Empties #5




Recently my empties just seem to be collecting up rather quickly so I have another empties post for you today. It's not actually been that long since my last one but my little empties basket was full hence this post coming so soon. I do love finishing products and writing these posts as I find I actually think back about what I loved and didn't love so much.

Firstly the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer which at first I hated but recently I went back to using it when my other primer had ran out and actually enjoyed using it. I think now my skin is drier that this actually works better and hydrates those areas. I do however find that my oily t zone doesn't like this product as much but my drier areas definitely do. The texture of this is very silicone-y but if you get over that then this product is pretty good for those of you with dry skin. Next the famous Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish which I absolutely love. This product takes your make up of effortlessly and I'm definitely not a make up wipe user anymore. This product is rather pricey though and considering I use this everyday can become expensive which is a downside.

The Boots Botanics Lavender Pillow Spray has really helped me recently when it comes to drifting off to sleep, so much so that I have repurchased although I couldn't find the exact same in Boots so I think they may have changed the packaging or something as it's the same scent and brand. This smells lovely and is just nice and relaxing to spray onto your pillow before you drift off to sleep. Then the Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara which I really enjoyed using and found that it definitely helped with volumising my eyelashes. I did find that it dried out rather quickly which is rather annoying. Next is the Elizabeth Arden Night Moisturising Cream which I used religiously from when I received it until it was all gone. It was a thick night time moisturiser which I like as I found it helped keep my dry patches hydrated throughout the night. This even worked well on my oily patches which was a bonus.

Next is the Bach Night Rescue which I have recently done a full blog post about so I won't go into it too much. It's a great product for helping me drift off to sleep when I find myself fidgeting and it taking hours to do so. It can be quite expensive but I do find that it lasts a long time. Finally is the Dr Brandt Pores No More Moisturiser which my mum actually gave to me as it didn't suit her skin type. It was aimed at oily skin therefore helped my oily t zone but wasn't so great on my dry patches. Although saying that it wasn't terrible on them therefore I continued to use it all up. I just found that throughout the day my dry patches wouldn't last as long as my oily t zone did, if that makes sense. I'd never heard of this moisturiser before and don't think I will be repurchasing but it was a nice moisturiser to use in between myself buying a new one.

And that's all my empties! I hope you enjoy reading this post and find something that you may be interested in trying. Let me know if you have tried one of these products and your thoughts or if you are going to try something :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig