Wednesday 19 August 2015

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil




I do love using a bronzer especially in the summer months and even more so before I've been on my summer holiday. I normally never stray far from my favourite Bourjois bronzer but recently I was sent this one from L'Oreal so of course I was going to give it a go.

At first I was slightly scared of a liquid bronzer, I've never really seen any on the high street and if I have then they haven't appealed to me. Although I love to experiment with my make up, sometimes when I'm stuck in my ways it can take a lot to get me out of them. A big thing that swayed me was that with this being a liquid product it will last a lot longer in the heat throughout the summer months.

This product has various ways to use it and they are:

1. Applied before your base makeup to create a soft tan
2. Mixed into your current foundation to warm up the colour
3. Applied as a contour product using your fingers
 
You simply just have to make sure you give this product a shake before you use it, not too sure what the main reason for this is but it tells you to so I do as I'm told. To begin with I found this quite tricky to get out of the bottle and apply. I've now learnt that holding a finger over the top of the bottle and tipping it works best for when you only need a small amount of product. I can tell you that a small amount of this product really does go a long way. I then apply this to the hollows of my cheeks and simply blend it in with my fingers. I prefer to apply little and often because as I mentioned a little goes a long way.
 
Once applied as contour the look is very natural and leaves my skin looking glowing. It doesn't feel heavy, as some liquid products can, and feels velvet to touch on the skin. This dries evenly and smoothly on the skin which is perfect. I find the colour of this bronzer perfect for my skin tone as it can be difficult to find one that suits a paler skin tone. This one is not orange and leaves the skin looking sun kissed.
 
Overall I've been loving using this bronzer when the days have been much warmer than normal in the UK. I think this will come in really handy when I'm heading on holiday this weekend! Let me know your thoughts on liquid bronzers and if you've tried one before :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig