Monday 17 August 2015

Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer



Anything to help reduce the amount of time I spend blow drying my hair is a bonus. I have quite long and thick hair and if I want to dry it completely then it is definitely one long mission. I normally half dry my hair and then let the other half dry naturally. Although if I want to properly style my hair and don't have very long to do so then this product comes in super handy. Or even if I wash my hair late at night and don't wish to go to bed with wet hair.

Recently browsing Feel Unique I came across this Redken product as it had some money off. I was pretty much sold as soon as I read that this saves time when blow drying. This product also protects your hair from heat up to 450F, which is perfect considering after using this product you're about to apply heat onto it. So all you have to do is simply spray this onto damp hair, before you're about to blow dry it, and then you're ready to go. That's it so it's a really simple product to use.

I've been really impressed with this product and have really found the time I spend blow drying my hair has been reduced. The smell of this product is nice but not over powering at all and doesn't really linger around. It leaves my hair feeling really smooth and ready to style. I hated not fully drying my hair and wanting to style it. Then when I went to straighten or curl you'd hear the sizzling noise and instantly think "uh-oh!". But I know when I use this product I can completely blow dry my hair fully and then probably style it in the same time as I used to just blow dry without this product.

This was such a great buy for me and I have absolutely been loving using it. It is quite a pricey hair product but in my eyes definitely worth it. It's also currently on sale on Feel Unique here. Let me know if you've tried this product and your thoughts. Also if you've tried any other products from Redken so I can have a read up on them :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sounds great, I'm tempted to try it out xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig