Friday 21 August 2015

My Week In Pictures #17


Again it feels like a long time since I've written one of these posts and do have rather a lot of pictures to share with you guys. So realistically there should be another one of these relatively soon. Anyway it's been a pretty busy couple of weeks and this weekend could not come soon enough. I am finally heading off on my first, out of two, summer holidays. I'm heading to the South of France with my family and simply cannot wait to simply relax and read a book, spend quality time with my family and have a week off from work. I'm hoping the weather is nice and hot too which will of course be a bonus!

I've been buying the odd bits here and there recently and have actually been loving everything. The navy and white striped trousers in the top picture being one of those purchases. They are perfect when the weather is hot as they are a very lightweight fabric. They are a great cropped length and with a white crop top I think they look super cute. The cornflower blue shoes are from Zara and I picked them up in the sale for around £10 which is a bargain. I had my eye on these when they were full price so to find them in the sale meant I was supposed to buy them right?

It was my nieces birthday recently and it was fairy themed, very pretty and very her. She had a lovely time and I cannot believe she is now 5, where has the time gone? I also recently attended a wedding and my sister done my hair for me and I absolutely loved it. I believe it's called a chignon (correct me if I'm wrong) and then she did two French plaits and put some pretty rose slides in. I absolutely loved the look of it and she did a great job.

Now the stressful and busy two weeks are up, this weekend could not come quick enough. It just means I have to endure the long journey, in the car, down to my holiday destination. But it'll all be worth it when we arrive and I get to relax completely. Let me know if you've been on your summer holiday already and where you went :-)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely pictures, I love the striped pants! I hope you enjoy your holiday! I had a week off myself at the end of July and I just went to the cottage with my parents :)

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig