Wednesday 5 August 2015

Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil



I have loved Palmer's as a brand for many, many years and recently with having my skin turning dry this sounded like the perfect product to help that out. This is a dry oil which can pretty much be used anywhere on the body, including the face. This oil aims to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry & damaged skin and uneven skin tone. Due to it being from the brand Palmer's it smells absolutely incredible therefore I love putting it on my skin.

This oil is fast absorbing so you're not left feeling sticky or unable to do things after you've applied it. This works super duper well on my dry patches I have on my knees and ankles and really soothes them. This also helps the dryness on my face and I tend to apply this more in the evening and leave it on overnight. Simply because I find it then has longer to absorb into my skin and work whereas in the morning where I'm rushing I may not have enough time to apply this. It's not the quickest product to use ever but it's definitely worth it.

As mentioned it aims to improve many areas of the skin and I find that this does slightly help with the scarring I have on my face from my blemishes. It doesn't make a massive difference, like they're gone completely, but you can tell the difference if applied enough. It does say to apply this product three times a day which I do find excessive and something that can be hard to do if you work full time like me. So I will normally just apply this in the evenings, every evening, and then I can see a difference.

Overall this is a great product and such a huge sized bottle that will last a life time! You barely need any product so it really will last ages. I'd definitely recommend this if you have any dry patches and/or scarring you would like to sort out. Let me know if you've tried this product and also what your favourite Palmer's product is :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig