Monday 3 August 2015

Tips & Tricks #7



This is a pretty recent new tip that I have picked up but I really am loving it so much that I couldn't hold out much longer and therefore needed to share it with you. I've read a lot about clarifying shampoos recently and how good they can be for your hair. I had never tried one before but when I had to purchase a few other bits from Boots I thought I would pick one up and try it.

So from what I've been reading the aim of a clarifying shampoo is to deep clean your hair and get rid of all of the nasty stuff. I also read that you're only supposed to use this once a week, not entirely sure why but I've been sticking to that roughly. I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks now and have been loving the results on my hair. There's nothing special about using this shampoo, it's just like any other, but the way my hair feels after using this is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and squeaky clean. I have also found that when I use this my hair doesn't get as greasy as quickly therefore I don't have to wash it as often when it's the time of the week to use this shampoo.

I'm unsure whether there are other clarifying shampoos out there on the high street as on the Boots website I could only see this one. I'm sure there are and I'm just unaware of them so if you have any recommendations let me know. But this one from Pantene definitely seems to be doing the job and it was only around £4 for this large bottle. Considering you're only using it once a week as well means that it's going to last a long time.

Overall I love this little tip and it has worked wonders on my hair. I will continue to use this and repurchase another clarifying shampoo after this one. I love that my hair feels so soft with the use of a shampoo as I find that's normally the conditioner or mask you apply to your hair. But when I'm using this shampoo I just use a small amount of conditioner and no mask as it really works. Let me know if you've ever tried a clarifying shampoo and your thoughts on them :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig