Saturday 29 August 2015

My Week In Pictures #18


I told you it wouldn't be long until the next week in pictures post and this one will be scheduled for whilst I'm sunning myself in the South of France. The bikini shot just shows my excitement for holiday as I purchased a new load of them just in time. I'm very much a mix and match bikini person but I understand you girls who love them to match just as much.

I went to my first kettle bells exercise class at the gym this week and actually really enjoyed it. Boy it was hard work, considering I'm not normally a gym goer and I ached an awful lot. But the exercises and the diverse people who attend were really great. I really think I will be going back when I return from my holiday hence the new trainers. These ones are actually from Primark and they are SO comfy! They have memory foam insoles hence the comfort side of them but I also think they look a lot more expensive than they actually were.

I made an online Boots order of some necessities that I actually think you will have seen already in a previous post that I scheduled. So if you haven't checked that out already then you can do so, I purchased one of the new Rimmel Kate Moss nude lip sticks which I am just in love with.

I also just enrolled fully onto my final year at university which scares me slightly but also I'm excited as it is my last year. I know the final year is going to be difficult, with a dissertation and all that jazz, but the relief once it's over I feel is going to be huge.

So whilst I'm sunning myself (hopefully) I hope you've enjoyed this little catch up and have caught up on all my other scheduled posts that I've set for this week. I'll be back in the UK on the 31st, practically September?! Where on earth has the summer gone? It's actually crazy!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig