Thursday 13 August 2015

Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition


A slightly different post today simply because I felt like it! I love doing a tag post every now and then and just to shuffle things up a bit on my blog. I've read a fair few of these ones and loved reading the different answers and comparing them to my own. I tag anyone who would like to do it really and if you do do it then please link yours in the comments below :-)

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

This is an easy one for me and I would definitely rather lose all my eye shadows and palettes. If I'm honest I don't wear them all that often, not as often as I would like, therefore they are not a holy grail to me personally.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Definitely never be able to cut it again! There are so many products out there which could help the dead end situation you'd probably have going on plus I don't think I'd cope chopping it all off!

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I think I slightly prefer coral to pink especially when I have more of a tan as it suits my skin tone better. Although I'm definitely not opposed to a pink cheek either.

4) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

This is a very tough question but I think I'd actually have to say clothes. I have so much make up in my stash and yes there are a tonne of high end products I'd love to try. I just think it would end up in me not using half of the products you could buy. Therefore I'd go for clothes as I know I'd get all the wear out of them.

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I think I'd have to say eye liner as lipstick simply because of the range of colours of eye liner you can get these days I think there may be one that would look slightly acceptable.

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I'd have to say Sephora because it offers so many more brands that I'd love to try out.

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

Definitely one eye shadow colour, as I said I'm not all that into it so this would be easy.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I think I would have to say summer clothes in winter because I hate being too hot. The UK can be very muggy so I feel that would be the wrong choice. I'd have to wrap up in blankets to keep warm!

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails, to make the dreary days brighter.

10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

Would have to say my favourite eye product even though that's the only eye product I probably use on a daily basis but I do love wearing lip products.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

I'd have to say ponytail, although I'm fond of a messy bun when I'm chilling out.

12) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

Never use lip gloss for sure as I don't really use it at all anyway.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Maybe I would shave them off and then use an actual brow product to draw them in everyday. However much this answer scares me I think I would chose this option.

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Definitely nail polish, I couldn't live without no make up at all.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig